Thursday, February 14, 2008

In the beginning...

In the beginning there was man...he made tshirts...

In the begining I made tshirts...ru rave shit in the style of Katherine Hamnett...

Photobucket

Only I made custom designs. A la...

Photobucket
(My favourite was "SO EN VOGUE KYLIE MINOGUE"!)

Just a wee nit bit for you....This one girl asked me for 3 designs, with Cry Me A River...and two other titles that are Justin Timberlake lyrics...she wore them to his show that night...and got upgraded to front row and got VIP PASSES!

Thats what you get when you come to me baby!

That is my background, I design and print my own tshirts, and I'm thinking so starting up again...so watch this space! At the moment we are based in the New York wonderland, selling the highest quality vintage and making unique boutique clothing for the stylish individual.

I am SOOO bad at writing this blog...it actually started in 2006 but the gaps were so large that I've re-done it to all fit into 2008! Apologies in advance!


xxx

No comments: