Sunday, March 9, 2008

Love Shines across the East Village

I am working in Love Shine at the moment in the East Village. The place rocks so if you haven't yet, come down check it out...East 6th between A&B...it is full of trinkets, artwork, mirrors, jewelry, toys, tshirts, Mexican prints and vintage bargains in the form of Disco Dolly collection!

Photobucket

You can find me down there Wednesdays and Fridays...somtimes I hang out on a Saturday, so if youre around say hi. I'm gonna do the windows in a few weeks so let me know what you wanna see muckaS!!!

www.loveshinenyc.com

MYSPACE.....http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=231400684

xxx

P.S. LOVE SHINE DETAILS....TELEPHONE/FAX: 212-387-0935
LOCATION: 543 E. 6th Street NY, NY 10009

HOURS:
Mon. - Thur. 1:00 - 8:00 pm
Fri. - Sat. 1:00 - 9:00 pm
Sun. 1:00 - 8:00 pm

No comments: